Make your life easier—begin preparing your air conditioner now before hot temperatures appear. You can save on your electricity bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its maximum efficiency! If you are using your system when it needs service, you could see a drastic hike in costs and damaging wear and tear on your machine. Keep your system working efficiently with at least one air conditioning service call from your Airtronic Heating & Cooling expert each year. This is critical to keep your unit working for the long haul. Your technician can make sure that your unit is working correctly and keep an eye out for trouble areas to head off any conceivable problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more pricey repairs.
Just some of the perks a professional air conditioning service will present you:
- Cooling cycle assessment
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of all moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to scheduling your professional air conditioning service, there are steps you can do now and throughout the year to ensure your AC is working at peak performance.
- Clear the space around your unit. Make sure there aren’t plants growing too close to your system, which can cut off airflow. Get rid of piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outside unit was covered during the winter, make sure to uncover it. You can damage your system if you turn on your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could trigger the need for major repairs or an entire replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Airtronic Heating & Cooling service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your yearly service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters monthly and replace them when needed! Different homes have different air filter replacement needs. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you may have to change them on a more regular basis.
Make sure your air conditioning is operating at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned frequently. It keeps your home healthy too! If you follow these easy steps, your AC will be ready for whatever the heat can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Airtronic Heating & Cooling team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.